Project ManagementTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
This module is a statement of the standards to be achieved to gain a
FETAC credit in Project Management at Level 6. The module is
designed to provide the learner with the knowledge, practical skills
and understanding required to operate effectively as a project
manager or senior project manager.
Learners who successfully complete this module will be able to:
- establish a context for project management in an
- analyse and plan projects in an effective and consistent
- create, structure and organise projects using project-
- recognise the importance of teamwork in project
Who should attend:
Anyone currently involved in project management
- Change Context
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Risk and Quality Management
- Change and Configuration Management Managing People
- Initial Planning for Projects
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Managing Contracts for Projects
Delegates per course:
FETAC Level 6
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.