Safe PassTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
Raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry.
Who should attend:
Anyone working in the Construction Industry, including Local Authority workers engaged in construction related activities.
Delegates per course:
Minimum 8 - Maximum 20
- Reasons for Promoting Safety
- Health and Safety at Work Legislation
- Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedure
- Accident Prevention
- Health and Hygiene
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
- Working with Electricity, Overhead & Underground Cables
- Use of Handheld Equipment and Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use of Vehicles
- Noise and Vibrations
- Excavations and Confined Spaces
Registration in the FAS Safe Pass Scheme (Safe Pass card provided). Certification is valid for four years.
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.