IOSH International Accredited Managing SafelyTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
IOSH International Accredited Managing Safely
A basic qualification in safety and health for managers and supervisors in all organisations. The aim of the course is to "ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers and enable them to review their systems for safety, introduce new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to make their workplace safer".
Who should attend:
International Managing Safely is for non-health & safety expert personnel who have to manage risk & resources.
After successfully completing the course the manager will be better able to:
- Apply basic management principles and practices to safety and health issues as part of a total management strategy.
- Appreciate the main causes of accidents and be able to identify human factors in the causation of accidents.
- Understand the implications of relevant specific and general legislation applying to health, safety and support guidance and standards.
- Carry out effective safety tours and inspections which monitor standards and minimise risks.
- Accept responsibility for and ensure the safety of others in particular the control of contractors.
- Be aware of significant health issues and appropriate means of avoiding occupational ill health.
- Registration, welcome and introductions
- Explanation of syllabus, outline of the examination written paper and practical risk assessment report
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Human Factors
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risk
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identify Hazards
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting our Environment
Delegates per course:
Up to 20 candidates
4 to 5 Days
IOSH Certificate (Offered in association with our UK based Partner Organisation)
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.