Health & Safety RepresentationTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
Health & Safety Representation
The module is designed to provide the learner with the skills and
the knowledge to fulfil their role as a safety representative. To
promote and maintain safety and health in the workplace and
effectively represent employees on health and safety issues.
Who should attend:
Anyone directly or indirectly involved as a health and safety representative.
Delegates per course:
- Health and Safety Promotion in the Workplace
- Health and Safety Legislation
- The Role and Function of the Health and Safety Authority
- Safety Statements
- Role and Rights of Safety Representatives
- Effective Communication and Meeting Participation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazards and Fire Prevention
- Accident Causation and Prevention Strategies
- Occupational Health
FETAC Level 5
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.