FAS Confined Spaces Low RiskTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
FAS Confined Spaces Low Risk
This course is designed to give candidates the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies to safely work in Low-Risk confined spaces.
Who should attend:
All personnel who are required to operate in Low-Risk confined spaces.
Delegates per course:
- Legislation Governing Confined Spaces
- Recognition of Low-Risk Confined Spaces
- Hazards associated with Low-Risk Confined Spaces
- Safe systems of work
- Method Statements and permits to work
- Equipment for Low Risk Confined Spaces
- Gasses and Gas Monitoring
- Hygiene Factors
- Multiple choice theory questionnaire
- Practical assessment
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.