FAS Confined Spaces High RiskTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
FAS Confined Spaces High Risk
This course is designed to give candidates the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and correctly operate in High Risk Confined Spaces.
Who should attend:
Anyone directly required to enter or work in Confined Spaces. Must have completed Medium Risk Confined Spaces training within the last 12 months.
Delegates per course:
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Recognition of High Risk Confined Spaces
- Associated hazards
- Safe systems of work
- Method Statements and permits to work
- Equipment for High Risk Confined Spaces
- Use of emergency escape sets
- Inspecting, donning and using full SCBA
- Hygiene factors
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.