Asbestos AwarenessTo participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.
This course is designed to give candidates who may come into contact with asbestos containing materials an understanding of the hazards and associated risks involved.
Delegates per course:
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work
- General Application Regulations
- Construction Regulations
- Asbestos Regulations
- Guidelines on Working with Materials containing Asbestos Cement
- What is Asbestos?
- Where will I find Asbestos?
- Can Asbestos always be recognized?
- Who is at risk from Asbestos?
- How can Asbestos affect my health?
- What are the symptoms of Asbestosis and Mesothelioma?
- What are the long term prospects?
- What should my employer be doing?
- What can I do?
- What may be the impact of refurbishing old houses?
- Is PPE adequate protection?
- What do I do if I am confronted with Asbestos?
- Understanding Exposure Limits
- The Management of Asbestos
To participate in this course, please get in contact with us here.